St. Francis Xavier Novena

This is the Miraculous Novena of Grace to St. Francis Xavier, the great Jesuit missionary to Asia


Facts about St. Francis Xavier Novena
Feastday: December 3rd
Novena Starts: November 24th
Patron saint of African missions, Apostleship of Prayer, Australia, Borneo, China, Fathers of the Precious Blood, foreign missions, Green Bay Wisconsin, India, Indianapolis Indiana, Sophia University, Tokyo Japan, University of Saint Francis Xavier, Philippines, Missionaries, Missioners of the Precious Blood, Navarre, Spain, navigators, New Zealand, parish missions, plague epidemics, Propagation of the Faith, Indonesia, Mongolia, Sri Lanka
Birth: April 7th, 1506
Death: December 2nd, 1552

St. Francis Xavier Novena Image
St. Francis Xavier Novena

St. Francis Xavier Novena Prayers

O St. Francis Xavier, well beloved and full of charity, in union with thee, I reverently adore the Majesty of God; and since I rejoice with exceeding joy in the singular gifts of grace bestowed upon thee during thy life, and thy gifts of glory after death, I give Him hearty thanks therefore; I beseech thee with all my heart’s devotion to be pleased to obtain for me, by thy effectual intercession, above all things, the grace of a holy life and a happy death.
Moreover, I beg of thee to obtain for me (mention your intention here).
But if what I ask of thee so earnestly doth not tend to the glory of God and the greater good of my soul, do thou, I pray, obtain for me what is more profitable to both these ends. Amen

Concluding Prayer (to be said each day)

Our Father Hail Mary Glory Be

Popular posts from this blog

Mary, the Virgin of Revelation Novena

St. Josephine Bakhita Novena

St Dominic Savio Novena